September 12, 2017
5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
North Vancouver City Library – 3rd Floor Program Room
120 14th St. W
North Vancouver, BC
safeTALK is an evidence-based Suicide Alertness Training, where you will gain practical knowledge of how to identify someone at risk of suicide and link them to life-saving resources.
safeTALK is a half-day training that features:
• Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer
• Access to support from a local community resource person
• Powerful audiovisual learning aids
• The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
• Hands-on skills practice and development
World Suicide Prevention Day Special: $10 + 5% GST (Regular: $50 +GST)
If you have any questions about the course, contact Steve Baik at email@example.com
Talking about suicide can be difficult, however, more so if you have recently been impacted by a suicide attempt or death. We encourage you to take significant time for healing before attending a suicide intervention training. For some this may be a number of months, and for others this could be a year or more. Only you know. Click here for a list of resources you may find useful.