Located in the HOpe Centre at Lions Gate Hospital, HOpe Café is a social enterprise that employs people with lived experience of mental illness. Our mission is to provide a supportive and inclusive environment for our employees and the community.
HOpe Café helps people on their path to recovery build skills, work experience, and self-confidence in a supportive work environment. The café also helps build a sense of community while breaking down stigma around mental illness.
While serving a great cause, we also serve up great coffee. HOpe Café was voted one of the top 10 new restaurants in Vancouver for 2015 by the Georgia Straight. Come visit us for a delicious coffee or tea!
1337 St. Andrews Avenue, North Vancouver, BC
Located on the ground floor of the HOpe Centre at Lions Gate Hospital. Contact us at 604-984-5000 ext. 5116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday to Friday, 6:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Visit the HOpe Café Facebook page
- See our 2017 Impact Report
- Read more about us in the Georgia Straight, North Shore News, CBC, and Global News
- HOpe Cafe in the Debates of the Legislative Assembly (March 2015)
- Proclamation of “Social Enterprise Month” by the province of BC (May 2015)
The HOpe Café is operated in partnership with Vancouver Coastal Health and Blenz Coffee.
1337 St Andrews Ave, North Vancouver, BC, Canada