Drop-in Mental Health Navigation services
Due to new provincial Covid-19 guidelines we have suspended our in-person Drop-In Mental Health Navigation services.
BUT we are still here for you!
– connect & get support
– get mental health related information
– learn about resources available in the community
You can connect with us by phone or email.
Reach out to Laurel Phillips, Program Services Coordinator
(604) 399-9189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Peer Navigator is someone you can talk to about the challenges you’re facing – big or small.
- A Peer Navigator can offer a listening ear, as well as information and resources.
- A Peer Navigator has lived experience with mental health challenges, and can connect with you about your experiences and offer guidance on your journey.
- It’s free to connect with a Peer Navigator. There is no formal intake process or eligibility criteria.
- A Peer Navigator can talk with you within a week of reaching out to us. They can connect with you over the phone, email, or Zoom. You can connect with Peer Navigator once or ongoing.
Connect with our Peer Navigator, Arlene, today!
Reach out by email at email@example.com
We offer affordable online/virtual counseling services to individuals and families on the Sunshine Coast. Click here
SMART Recovery Drop-in Group *NOW ONLINE
SMART is a science-based program to help people manage their recovery from any type of addictive behavior.
SMART has moved online until it is safe to meet in person again.
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Join with link: https://zoom.us/j/91084904926pwd=b2FXUTIzcTRBT2dIazRuZU0vN1hZdz09
If you have any questions about SMART Recovery please reach out to Laurel – Program Services Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)/604-399-9189)
Wellness Recovery Action Planning (WRAP®)
WRAP® is a free 8-week program that will allow participants to develop tools and a wellness plan for every stage of your recovery. This program is suited to individual needs through education, self-exploration, sharing and support.
NEXT program coming soon!!**
Check back here or with Amanda Schell: 604 886-1860 ext. 2441
Join in a variety of social & support groups.
Online groups are free and everyone is welcome.
CLICK HERE for the schedule and details.
Canadian Mental Health Association, North and West Vancouver
Address: Salvation Army: 682 Gibsons Way, Gibsons
Hours of operation:
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9:00 – 11:30 am and 1:30 to 3:30 pm