Thank you for your interest in CMHA membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- Membership with your local CMHA branch, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to run, and vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
- $50 Organization
- $5 Individuals on limited income
To become a CMHA member or to renew your membership, fill out the form below.
If you are unable to register online, you can fill out and print your Membership Form, and send by mail with payment to:
CMHA North and West Vancouver
300 – 1835 Lonsdale Ave.
North Vancouver, BC V7M 2J8