Thank you for your interest in CMHA membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- Membership with your local CMHA branch, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to run, and vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
- $50 Organization
- $5 Individuals on limited income
To become a CMHA member or to renew your membership, fill out the form below.
Become a Member Today!
If you are unable to register online, you can fill out and print your Membership Form, and send by mail with payment to:
CMHA North and West Vancouver
300 – 1835 Lonsdale Ave.
North Vancouver, BC V7M 2J8