Go to content

In crisis? Contact North Shore Peer Assisted Care Team (PACT). Call: 1 (888) 261-7228 or Text: (778) 839-1831

Prefer to give by cheque?

Payable to:
Canadian Mental Health Association, North & West Vancouver Branch 300 – 1835 Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2J8

Receipts will be mailed for donations made by cheque.

More ways to give

Set up an Event

We welcome person-to-person events hosted by our supporters that fundraise for our organization.

Leave a Legacy

After you have provided for your loved ones, consider including CMHA in your will:

A residual bequest lets you designate a percentage of the residue of your estate.

A specific bequest lets you designate a set sum of money.

Gift of Securities

Give stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other publicly traded securities. If you have publicly traded securities in your portfolio that would generate a substantial taxable gain if sold, consider donating securities. You will receive a tax receipt for the full market value of the securities at the closing trading price on the day they are received and will not owe capital gains tax on the advantage of the securities from the cost base. CMHA will receive the net value of the sale of the securities less brokerage commission.

Questions about giving?

The Canadian Mental Health Association of North and West Vancouver is a registered charity in Canada. Charitable Registration Number 10686 4143 RR0001.

Registered Charity Information Return (T3010).

For questions about giving, please contact us at info@cmhanorthshore.ca.