CMHA is a great place to work! We have a positive and fair workplace culture, where staff are provided with opportunities for learning and advancement. We are also big believers in wellness and work-life balance.
If you care about mental illness and mental health and you have the right skills, then CMHA may be the place for you.
Current job opportunities are posted below. You may also be interested in our volunteer opportunities.
- Executive Director, CMHA North & West Vancouver
- Mental Health Professional Peer Assisted Care Team (PACT)- FT & PT
- Peer Worker – Peer Assisted Care Team (PACT)- FT & PT
- Circle of Care Housing Resident Support Worker- PT
- Day Assistant Manager- Peer Assisted Care Team (PACT)- PT
- Bookkeeper – FT
- Community Outreach Lead – FT