- A Peer Navigator is someone you can talk to about the challenges you’re facing – big or small.
- A Peer Navigator can offer a listening ear, as well as information and resources.
- A Peer Navigator has lived experience with mental health challenges, and can connect with you about your experiences and offer guidance on your journey.
- It’s free to connect with a Peer Navigator. There is no formal intake process or eligibility criteria.
- A Peer Navigator can talk with you within a week of reaching out to us.
- You can connect with a Peer Navigator once or ongoing.
- You can meet with a Peer Navigator by appointment over the phone, on Zoom, or in-person.
Connect today! (604)353-8235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are Peer Navigators?
Peer Navigators are trained individuals who have personal experience with mental illness. This puts them in a unique position to offer you support as you work on your recovery.
What can a Peer Navigator do for you?
Peer Navigators can help you find your bearings in a mental health system that can often be overwhelming. When you connect with a Peer Navigator, they will meet with you and identify the resources you need to move forward in your personal wellness. Peer Navigators provide support as you work to improve the quality of your life.
A Peer Navigator can help you with:
- Finding relevant community programs and services
- Navigating mental health systems
- Assisting with social integration
- Accessing community resources
- Finding coping strategies
- Goal setting
If your situation is urgent and you need to speak to someone right away about your mental health please visit your nearest emergency room, or call the BC Mental Health Support Line: 310-6789 **The peer navigation intake form below is currently under maintenance. To connect with a Peer Navigator, please email email@example.com, call 604-353-8235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with a Peer Navigator
You can call (604) 353-8235, email email@example.com or fill out the form below and a Peer Navigator will reach out to you within 5-7 days. Thank you!