In partnership with BC Housing, we offer outreach services to assist people and connect them with housing, income, community resources, and other supports. Having a safe, affordable place to call home is an important component of our well being. Therefore, CMHA outreach workers are available to provide one-on-one support with:
- Housing searches and filling out housing applications
- Applying for Income Assistance
- Canadian Pension Plan and disability information
- Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Food Resources and Food Services
- Connecting to mental health and community resources
Meet the Needs Fund lets our Homeless Outreach Team pay for essential and immediate needs of the most vulnerable populations on the North Shore and the Sunshine Coast. 100% of the funds are delivered directly to these individuals. These individuals live without permanent or safe homes—many live in their cars, RVs, on the street, maybe “couch surfing” without stability or security, or facing unaffordable rental situations after losing a roommate.
For referrals or more information, contact:
Circle Of Care Housing & Outreach Coordinator
Pamela Davidson at 778-246-5874
The Outreach program is provided with the financial assistance of BC Housing.